Freestyle - One Hour
- Duration: 75 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Maroochydore, Queensland
- Product code: P1U5BX
Enjoy carving up on our exclusive Freestyle Circuit located on the northern bank of the pristine Maroochy River for one hour.
Our Freestyle Circuit is the most sheltered jet ski area located in the Maroochydore and Mooloolaba areas and is suitable for use all year round in almost all-weather conditions.
Enjoy the thrills on our supervised freestyle circuit under the watchful eye of our experienced guides. Ride on your own or share a ski with one other friend/family member and enjoy interchanging between rider and passenger as many times as you wish. You will enjoy the thrill of carving it up on our new Yamaha Wave Runners - we will have you riding like a pro in no time.
What you can expect to see but not limited to:
- Birds of prey, including White Bellied Sea Eagle, Black Kite and Ospreys
- Vast array of native birds
- Variety of marine life, including different fish species, eagle and bull rays
- Secluded sandy beaches and pristine mangroves
- Your own late model Yamaha High Output VX Waver Runner
- PFD (lifejacket)
- Full instructional & safety briefing prior to tour departure
- Wetsuit top
- Sunglass straps
- Bathers/ appropriate clothing
- Waterproof camera that is attached to you (e.g. Go pro with wrist strap). Please note your camera must not inhibit your ability to operate JetSki
- Drivers Licence/ Passport (essential for paperwork prior to tour)