- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Maroochydore, Queensland
- Product code: PZUW10
Experience the adrenaline of our 40km Ocean Adventure as we make our way to the untouched Mudjimba Island surrounded by coral reef and frequently visited by dolphins, turtles, whales (seasonal), and array of other marine and birdlife.
We set off to our exclusive Freestyle Circuit where your experienced guide will demonstrate more advanced riding techniques and the finer points of ocean riding prior to making our way to the river mouth, where we will pass some of the Maroochy River’s most pristine islands. As we cross the bar and enter into the Coral Sea you will take in a sweeping vista from Noosa Heads to the north, Mudjimba Island to the east, Cape Moreton to the south and the spectacular Glasshouse Mountains and Sunshine Coast Hinterland to the west.
After crossing the bar we'll make our way North-east to Mudjimba Island, stopping for complimentary photos along the way. Once we reach Mudjimba Island it's a great chance to take it easy and enjoy the array of wildlife whilst looking back at the Sunshine Coast and surrounding vista.
From Mudjimba Island we make our way back to the river mouth where we cross the bar and return to the inside of Chambers Island to the Maroochy River JetSki Hire office.
What you can expect to see but not limited to:
- Birds of prey, including White Bellied Sea Eagle, Black Kite and Ospreys
- Vast array of native birds
- Whales (seasonal)
- Variety of other marine life, including tuna and mackerel, other fish species and eagle and bull rays
- Secluded sandy beaches, pristine mangroves and surrounding mountains
- Your own late model Yamaha High Output VX Waver Runner
- PFD (lifejacket)
- Full instructional & safety briefing prior to tour departure
- Wetsuit top
- Sunglass straps
What to bring:
- Bathers/ appropriate clothing
- Waterproof camera that is attached to you (e.g. Go pro with wrist strap). Please note your camera must not inhibit your ability to operate JetSki
- Drivers Licence/ Passport (essential for paperwork prior to tour