- Duration: 105 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Maroochydore, Queensland
- Product code: P7WS7G
Why not have both? Life’s full of compromise so treat yourself to our Combo Tour where we combine the best of both worlds as you experience the adrenaline of our Ocean Adventure & freedom of the pristine Maroochy River on this premium 65km tour.
We set off to our exclusive Freestyle Circuit where your experienced guide will demonstrate more advanced riding techniques and the finer points of ocean riding prior to making our way to the river mouth passing some of the Maroochy River's pristine islands on the way. As we cross the bar and enter into the Coral Sea you can take in a sweeping vista from Noosa Heads to the north, Mudjimba Island to the east, Cape Moreton to the south and the spectacular Glasshouse Mountains and Sunshine Coast Hinterland to the west.
After crossing the bar we'll make our way North-east to Mudjimba Island stopping for complimentary photos along the way. Once we reach Mudjimba Island it's a great chance to take it easy and enjoy the array of wildlife whilst looking back to the Sunshine Coast and surrounding vista.
From Mudjimba Island we make our way back to the river mouth where we cross the bar and make our way up river passing Chambers Island. As we continue further up river we pass Bli Bli and through the thrilling twists and turns of the upper river, passing Coolum Creek we make our way to Dunithen Rock. You will take in the serene beauty of the extensive mangroves, and abundance of fish and birds as well as the spectacular views of Mount Coolum and Mount Ninderry.
What animals you can expect to see but not limited to:
- Birds of prey, including White Bellied Sea Eagle, Black Kite and Ospreys
- Vast array of native birds
- Whales (seasonal)
- Variety of other marine life, including tuna and mackerel, other fish species and eagle and bull rays are often found in schools towards the river mouth
- Secluded sandy beaches, pristine mangroves and surrounding mountains
- Your own late model Yamaha High Output VX Waver Runner
- PFD (lifejacket)
- Full instructional & safety briefing prior to tour departure
- Wetsuit top
- Sunglass straps
- Bathers/ appropriate clothing
- Waterproof camera that is attached to you (e.g. Go pro with wrist strap). Please note your camera must not inhibit your ability to operate JetSki
- Drivers Licence/ Passport (essential for paperwork prior to tour)